Search Site
Personal Injury

What do I do if I get into an accident, or I am injured by another party?

  •  If you have been injured in an accident, seek immediate professional medical attention.  Notify the attending physician of the circumstances of your injury.
  • If you are involved in an auto accident, you should notify the appropriate law enforcement agency, and you should notify your auto insurance company
  • If you are injured on public or private property, notify the owner or management of the situation, incident or un-safe condition.  Ask them to make a written report documenting the injury or event.
  • If there are people who have witnessed the accident, obtain their name(s), address(es), and phone number(s), if possible.  If you have a camera (cell phone, digital, etc.) take pictures of the injuries to you or your passengers, and the damage done to the vehicles involved.
  • In the immediate two to four weeks after the accident/injury keep a daily written diary documenting the ailments you are suffering, as well as any other complications or problems that are caused by your injuries.
Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Our Office
  • Reno Office
    232 Court Street
    Reno, Nevada 89501
    Phone: 775-786-9993
    Fax: 775-329-7220
Have you received a collection lawsuit? It's important to take action within the required time on a lawsuit. Even if you fail to respond to the lawsuit and the party is trying to take action against your property, a bankruptcy filing will stop this activity.
Contact us today!